Everyone eats quiche, right? This savory brunch-time favorite really brings home the bacon that’s sure to be an appetizer favorite!
Bacon Spinach Quiche
- 6 large eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups chopped baby spinach (you can use frozen too)
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 9" pie crust (either homemade or if store-bought, I like Pillsbury deep dish)
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Whisk or blend the the eggs cream salt and pepper.
- Put the spinach bacon and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust then pour the egg mixture on top.
- Bake for about 40 minutes until the egg mixture is set.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @haveucoveredinthekitchen on Instagram and hashtag it #haveucoveredinthekitchen.